The Data Controller of the information being collected is Moray Council. For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01343 562633. You can also consult the information available at the Information Commissioner’s websites, ico.org.uk This policy statement relates to the following processes;
Active Schools and Sports Development Bookings and Marketing Purposes
Your information is being collected to use for the following purposes; Requirement to know background information on participants and numbers attending sessions as part of standard operating procedures (risk assessments, medical info). For marketing purposes we use the email addresses for circulating info on future programmes.
The legal basis/bases for collecting the information is;
Where sensitive/special category data is being processed (e.g. data concerning health information, criminal convictions etc.) the legal basis/bases for collecting the information is; Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine and the provision of health or social care or treatment or management of health or social care systems and services.
Your information will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipient;
1) Active Schools and Sports Development Staff
2) Business Support Unit – Moray Council
3) Paid & Volunteer Sports Coaches
The personal data being used for this process includes;
Name, address, medical conditions, gender, contact information, emergency contacts, primary/secondary school and year or childcare centre, date of birth, parental contact details, sports club/organisation.
Some of your personal data that is used for this process has originated from a third party. The data originating from a third party includes;
• Name, address, medical conditions, gender, contact information, emergency contacts, primary/secondary school and year or childcare centre, date of birth, parental contact details, sports club/organisation.
• All the personal data fields are provided by a third party (parent/guardian) if the data subject is under 18yrs of age. If the data subject is 18yrs or over then they will be providing all their personal data themselves.
The third party data originates from these sources; By a parent/guardian on behalf of a child
Your data will be held by Moray Council for a pre-determined length of time. You can find all the information about how long we retain data for on our website; http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_92820.html
Please note that you have the following rights;
• To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
• To request access to your personal data
• To request rectification or erasure of your personal data, as so far as the legislation permits
• To request restriction of processing of your personal data (that is, to request that we halt any activity performed on your personal data), as so far as the legislation permits
• To object to any direct marketing
• To object to any processing undertaken for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics; as so far as the legislation permits
• To withdraw consent at any time
• To object to the processing activity
We may collect the following information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
We use analytics to measure how many visitors are using the website, which pages interest them and to help improve the performance of our site. This involves storing the following cookies:
For more information please visit Google Analytics website.
This website may include links to other websites and social media buttons that are controlled and maintained by others. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Any links to other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
If you would like to keep up to date with our latest news, enter in your email address in the box
Login to your account